Bio

I am A. Dimaano and this is my non-professional blog about Information Technology and my professional experiences in software development.

Entries on this site are focused on my personal experiences in this field of industry and some small bits and pieces of tutorial about selected computer science technologies - specifically the ones I have personal experience using.

Introduction of the blog

Technologies that will be discussed here will be mostly about Java Technologies (Android, JEE, JSP etc.) and .NET Technologies (C#, XAML and Xamarin Forms). Some blog entries will be just code snippets. Some will be troubleshooting tips. Some are installation procedures. And there will be also some small but complete code walthrough and samples.

Intentions

This is basically a personal project that I also have intentions on using to my portfolio.

I believe in "learning from trying". I'm a very lazy boy when it comes to reading and self-study - though I'm more of a visual type of person, I learn more easily on a classroom set-up and visual aids and the works. I am also more drawn to learning if I force myself to a project and from, uhm, teaching other people. Don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself a teacher - what I do is mostly sharing my personal experiences.

What this blog is about?

Software development - everything about computer programming but specifically on Java technology covering JEE and Android. Will probably include UI software development tools as well.

There will be posts on simple to complex code snippets. Programming technique, designs, and troubleshooting. And even demos. Probably, sometimes, even commentary on the computing world.

What this blog isn't about?

Hmmm, I probably won't discuss here anything not on the Java realm.

That's about it.

Let's get started!

(Actually we already started with the first two entries about Skaneet)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skaneet V1.1 - Software Update

Skaneet - New Mobile App